As an Invisalign Premier Provider, Dr. Rosen specializes in straightening teeth with Invisalign. These clear aligners could give you the smile you’ve always dreamed of – no matter your age! It’s never too late to get the smile you’ve always wanted, and Invisalign provides a way to discreetly, yet effectively, straighten your teeth.
There are many advantages to Invisalign that any age group will appreciate:
- Clear aligners that don’t bring unnecessary attention to your teeth.
- Aligners made of a special durable, yet flexible, patented plastic that is much more comfortable than traditional wires and brackets.
- Removable aligners that allow you to eat, floss and brush without getting in the way.
- Sets of aligners custom-made for your smile to allow you to see quick results.
With Invisalign, Dr. Rosen will take 3D images of your teeth and use specialized technology to create custom aligners that will work to gradually straighten your teeth. Several sets of aligners will be made as you will switch to new aligners about every two weeks. Visiting our office every 4-6 weeks will help ensure that your teeth are aligning well. Invisalign is to be worn at least 20 hours a day, allowing you to remove the aligners for eating as well as cleaning your teeth.
Most patients finish Invisalign treatment in about a year. Your treatment may be shorter or longer depending on the alignment of your teeth.
Is Invisalign right for me?
We offer a free Invisalign consultation to help you determine the cost of Invisalign for your smile, as well as determining if you are a candidate for Invisalign. Dr. Rosen will evaluate your teeth and go over your payment options. Invisalign can be made affordable by being split into smaller payments.
To help you afford Invisalign we offer several incentives and payment options:
- Small down payment or no down payment at all.
- A free Invisalign consultation to help you determine costs.
- Discount of 5% on full upfront payment.
- Extended monthly payments that are finance free.
- Several payment arrangements available to help with your FlexPlan.
How much does Invisalign cost?
The cost of Invisalign is different for every person depending on the length of treatment needed and the amount of straightening involved. We understand that the cost is most likely a factor in helping you decide if Invisalign is right for you. That is why we offer a free consultation and many payment options to help you afford an amazing smile!
If you are looking for Invisalign in Valencia, CA, call us today to set up a free Invisalign consultation. Dr. Rosen can evaluate your teeth, go over costs and help you set up an affordable payment plan!